Thursday, May 13, 2010

Victor Kugler- March 27,1943

Today Mr.Van Daan has a cold. He is making a big fuss about the cold. He had been drinking camomile tea, putting tincture of myrrh on his neck, rubbing eucalyptus all over his chest, nose, teeth, and tongue. Also, he is in a weird mood but Anne thinks me "he is in an evil mood." We heard on the radio A German named Rauter had made a speech where he announced that "All Jews must be out of the German-occupied countries before July 1st.  As soon as I heard this news I felt that I had to share this information with the Frank family.   Great news!  We heard that the German department of the labor exchange has been set on fire by saboteurs.   Also,  a few days later men in the German police manage to destroy important papers. I thought it was great that the German labor exchange was set on fire. Also, I thought it was great that the men dressed in German police uniform destroyed important papers that could be use to make it much easier for them to find the Jews.  Things are looking better everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment