Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Meip Gies- March 27,1943

I heard that a German dignitary named Rauter said that "All Jews must be out of German-occupied countries by July 1st.
When I told Mr. Frank and everyone in the secret annex they were terrified, we were hoping that nobody and I mean nobody find us. This also meant that I had to work extra hard to protect them and keep them safe.

We were all terrified for weeks; all of the helpers. We were afraid that all the Jews that were found will be killed. I felt so sorry for them but I couldn't show it. It seems that every person could be exterminated like some terrible disease.

I fear for the Jews and their children.
These Nazi's have no heart, they have no soul.
The image “http://www.israelsmessiah.com/holocaust/children/tattoos.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment