Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bep Voskuijl - July 9, 1942

Today is the day that Mr. Frank and his family move into the secret annex. The individuals who are expected to move into the secret annex are Herman and Auguste Van Pels, with their son Peter along with the Frank family. I was aware of everyone's arrival, in fact I was there to help them all become acquainted with their new living arrangements. My father and two other boys had been working on the hideout. The hideout wasn't that big for everyone but I knew it was enough for us everyone or at least everyone would have to make it work. In the building, there was an office for Miep, Mr. Koophuis, and I to do any necessary work. This is going to take a while to adjust but I would do anything for the Frank family.
http://myhero.com/images/guest/g4256/hero4204/g4256_u1954_SECRET_ANNEX.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment