Thursday, May 6, 2010

Miep Gies - July 9,1942

JULY 9,2010
Today, Mr. Frank just told me that he and his family along with the Van Daan's were going into hiding. We were talking about it and planning for it for a very long time. I was shocked that the time had finally come because I never thought that a sophisticated man like Mr. Frank will ever need to go into hiding.

Since, Mr. Frank is Jewish and the Germans are executing the Jews we have to begin moving immediately.

I couldn't believe that Mr. Frank trusts me enough to name his company Gies & Co. I was happy and scared at the same time because if I get caught, it might get really ugly. For example, we might get executed or send to a concentration camp as well.
I will be looking forward to helping the Franks and the Vaan Daans escape from their cruel fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment