Friday, May 7, 2010

Meip Gies - August 21,1942

Mr. Kraler had an idea of putting a cupboard in front of the attic door, I thought it was kind of a brilliant idea because it could help block the attic door at the office and it would also make our job of helping to protect them much easier. This idea really made me feel so much more comfortable because I am constantly worrying about the safety of the Franks and the Van Daans. I try not to let them know how afraid.

I think that Mr. Kraler thought that the workers might cause havock to their hiding plan, so he had a idea.

If Mr. Kraler never had this idea then the workers might have been able to come back and forth into the attic room. I thought, maybe I should tell the workers that the attic is being repaired and that they can't go up there right now. I would bring all of the equipment downstairs and they won't have a reason to go upstairs.
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/nazioccupation/images/bookcase%20-%20secret%20annexe.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment