Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Victor Kugler - February 3 , 1944

Today I just read the newspaper and I read that the German will do what ever they can to defend the their country. I have seen maps of which part of the land will be flooded. The Franks family was thinking what they will do if the street water raised to 1 meter. They also, was thinking what would they do if the Germans evacuated Amsterdam. I heard while reading the newspaper, someone say leave the city and disguises them self as best as they could. Than they started to argue about what they should do. All day the talked about the invasion. If there was a flood on our street it would cause trouble because than the German will evacuate everyone from the street including me. Then I wouldn't be able to bring supplies to the Franks.

No comments:

Post a Comment