Monday, May 10, 2010

Meip Gies - November 10,1942

Mr. Frank have considered taking in an 8th person into the secret annex. I thought it was a bad idea because who knows, that person might be a German spy trying to find Jews who are in hiding.

Then again, maybe it's a good deed because we'll be helping a fellow like us. If we don't do this, they might get killed or sent to concentration camps. I'll still be keeping an eye on them. I have always known that Mr. Frank was a kind- loving person but, this show how REALLY kind-hearted he is.


Mr. Frank refused all of
the Van Daans members, he choose a doctor name Albert Dussel.
His wife was lucky enough to get out of the country when the war began.
I just remembered that I knew Albert Dussel, so I'll take back what I said.
http://www.annefrank.org/upload/Thematische%20verhalen/silberbauer.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment